Help to start

Mar 31, 2011 at 4:09 PM

I downloaded and installed the lasted stable OpenNI version (v1.0.0.23), created a hello world application and it work well.

After search about siliverlight with kinect and got here, so i downloaded the version 1.061, opened the solution on Visual Studio 2010 and run it, but anything happened.

Then i read the MIG.exe must be runing before executing, so i downloaded the version "svn81", but when I tryed to run it i got the error "Unable to find an entry point named 'xnProductionNodeAddRef' in DLL > 'OpenNI'.".

I search in some forums about this error, put the OPENNI.DLL in the same folder as MIG.exe but unfortunately the error persists.

Some informations: I installed OPENNI, NITE and PRIMESENSE at D:

What i'm doing wrong? Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Thiago H M Fernandes

Coordinator
Mar 31, 2011 at 8:50 PM
Edited Mar 31, 2011 at 8:51 PM
Seems like you are running a different version of OPENI.dll with missing method in the unmanaged dll.
Read this thread, it may be of any help:

http://groups.google.com/group/openni-dev/browse_thread/thread/9ce6c8a2e27ff22f

G.

tfernandes wrote:

I downloaded and installed the lasted stable OpenNI version (v1.0.0.23), created a hello world application and it work well.

After search about siliverlight with kinect and got here, so i downloaded the version 1.061, opened the solution on Visual Studio 2010 and run it, but anything happened.

Then i read the MIG.exe must be runing before executing, so i downloaded the version "svn81", but when I tryed to run it i got the error "Unable to find an entry point named 'xnProductionNodeAddRef' in DLL > 'OpenNI'.".

I search in some forums about this error, put the OPENNI.DLL in the same folder as MIG.exe but unfortunately the error persists.

Some informations: I installed OPENNI, NITE and PRIMESENSE at D:

What i'm doing wrong? Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Thiago H M Fernandes